Enjoy Summer In The Hamptons All September Long
Just 45 Minutes From NYC When You Fly Liberty!
If you think the summer is over, you haven’t spent September in the Hamptons…the most spectacular month of the year!
The weather’s great – the best of the year…
No huge crowds so there’s more room to breathe…
Lots of sun. Tons of fun, including the beach, the ocean and the best places to eat.
So hold on to summer as long as you can.
Only 45 minutes from the city. Don’t miss the fun.
Some Fun Hampton Happenings This Weekend!
Saturday, Sept 11:
- South Fork Natural History Museum Events
7:45 am – Fall Bird Migration at Montauk
10 am – Family Nature Adventure: “Got Bugs?”
- Summer Canning – Whole Tomatoes – 9 am – noon.
Rogers Mansion, Southampton
- Open Days Garden Tour – 10 am – 2 pm
Garden Conservancy, Wainscott
- Shelter Island Benefit Beach Blast A-Go-Go – 3 pm – midnight.
- First Annual “Last Dog Day of Summer Event.” 5 – 8 pm
Animal Rescue, Stratton Square, East Hampton.
- “The End Of The Affair” – Group Exhibition Curated by Edsel Williams – 6 – 8 pm
Fireplace Project, East Hampton.
- Second Annual Cocktail Party & Silent Auction – 6–9 pm
Breakwater Yacht Club, Sag Harbor
- Artist Peter Spacek Exhibit: “Salty Inky Fingers.” Artist Reception, 6:30-9:30 pm. Runs through 9/23.
- September Swinging Sounds Of Jazz Series – 7pm , Cultural Center, Southampton
- Harborfest Jazz Concert – 7 pm. Old Whalers’ Church, Sag Harbor.
Sunday, September 12
- North Fork Foodie Tour – 10 am – 4 pm . Maps, tickets and info at Chamews Farm, North Fork (631-722-5712).
- Community Picnic – 1- 6 pm . Red Creek Park, Exit 65 N off Sunrise Highway, Hampton Bays.
- Leonard Cohen: “Songs From The Road” – 2 pm. Parrish Art Museum, Southampton.
- TransAtlantic Ensemble In Concert – 3 – 4 pm. Rogers Memorial Library, Southampton.
- Montauk Library Concert: Anne Cavolo Tedesco, Pianist – 3:30 pm.
- September Swinging Sounds Of Jazz Series – 5 pm , Cultural Center, Southampton.
- Sunset Dinner & Cruise – 7– 8 pm
Old Mill Inn, North Fork.
- Ziggy Marley – 8 pm. Performing Arts Center, Westhampton Beach.
Visit The Hamptons In September To Keep The Summer Alive
Call Liberty Helicopters To Book Your Ride!
Go Liberty And Liberate Yourself From Traffic!
Call Pat Day for details.