It’s Hoppin’ In The Hamptons & We’ve Got Your Ride!
Things are hopping in the Hamptons in the next few weeks and Liberty will get you there in 45 minutes from NYC!
Just a few examples so you don’t miss all the fun!
SATURDAY, JULY 31
- 114th Annual Fair & BBQ – 10 am- 4 pm
Ladies Village Improvement Society of East Hampton
- Benefit Concert and Baroque Bonanza – 6:30 pm
Atlantic Golf Club
- ARF Beach Ball – 6:30 cocktails/7:30 dinner
Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club
- 13th Annual Super Saturday – Noon to 6 pm
Nova’s Ark Project on Scuttlehole Road in Water Mill
- 64th Annual Clothesline Art Sale – 9 am to 4 pm
Guild Hall – Rain or Shine
SUNDAY, AUGUST 1ST
- 8th Annual Through Farms and Fields Country Supper
Peconic Land Trust’s Summer Benefit
SATURDAY, AUGUST 7TH
- 52nd Annual Summer Party – 6:30 to 11 pm
Enchanted Evening under the White Tent Wickapogue and Old Town Road
SUNDAY, AUGUST 8TH
- 21st Annual Hamptons Family Day Wild Wild West Carnival – 10 am- 2 pm
- 2010 Great Chef’s Dinner
Featuring Top Manhattan Chefs!
So Go Liberty And Liberate Yourself From Traffic!
Call Pat Day at 800-785-5040 for details.